[RC] East Bay 25/50 ride is on! - Nick Warhol

Hi everyone, especially those in the Northern California bay area.  Pacific South International is happy to announce that we are holding the East Bay Ride again this year.  The ride takes place on Saturday Sept 25th in the Redwood and Chabot parks, located in Oakland, California.   We will have a 25 mile ride, a 50 mile ride, and to encourage people who are interested in endurance, we will be holding a special little 10 mile fun ride for beginners.  This fun ride will be a great way for beginners to learn about endurance riding and be able to try an easy ride.  It will have a five mile loop, a real vet check, and another five mile loop.  As always, we will hold our beginners clinic after the ride meeting for those who are new and want more information.

Entries will be available soon!  Stay tuned!

Thanks

Nick Warhol