Re: [RC] What if your horse hates to condition? - Karla Watson

You just need to go find some other people to condition with. Horses are way more motivated with other horses in the pack. One of my horses can act like a plug by himself and he is only 4 yrs old! But out in a pack, he comes alive. Another trick is to put his buddy/favorite horse out in front of him. My daughter rides in front of me with his buddy and he is VERY motivated to keep up! It also helps your horse get used to the chaos of a ride to ride in groups.

Karla Watson