[RC] LBL Express Ride this weekend and Chicken Chase Last weekend - Peter DeMott (937) 478-6222

Chicken Chase in Henryville Indian was great fun with many NEW
endurance riders participating. The weather was about as perfect as
possible with cool mornings, bright sun and gusty breezes throughout
the day. There were very few non-completes and there were over 180
rides over the three day event. I should have pictures up in a week or
so on my web site.

This weekend is the LBL Express Endurance ride on Friday and Saturday
at Land Between the Lakes in Kentucky. Hope to see some of you there.
This is also a beautiful ride with GREAT facilities. For a ride flyer
and more info drop by my web site here:
http://www.photosbypdemott.com/main/LBLExpress/home.htm
There are also some pictures from last year to give you a little
flavor for the ride.

Keep on riding.

Peter DeMott
http;//www.photosbypdemott.com

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes