[RC] Malibu ride - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Barb Thomas thomas@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you've been trying to access the Malibu ride website from endurance.net and
aerc, it is now available.  Ride Manager error, I can't follow simple
directions!!!  The entry form is available from the website but if you have
trouble accessing it, email me at thomas@xxxxxxxxx and I'll send you one.  This
will be the ride's 30th year (again!) since we had to cancel because of last
year's wildfires.  Our camp is a private ranch this year and the trails are
beautiful and challenging.  As with many rides, there are continuing problems
with trail access across private lands linking park areas and this may well be
the last year for this ride on the existing trails.  It may be reborn in the
future with different routes.  We are also facing increasingly higher park
service fees.  I would expect in the future that this ride and others who must
pay fees will be forced to increase entry fees or charge a service fee just to
cover these costs.  When just the park service fees are over 2K as this one's
is, ride managers may not have a choice.
Barb

aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins