From: "Ridecamp Guest" <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 2:21 PM
Subject: [RC] Endurance World Magazine

Please Reply to: Tish runningmtnranch@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Does this magazine still exist?  Does it still get published??  What
happened to it?  My inquiries to them haven't been responded to.  Thanks in
advance to anyone that knows what happened to them.  I notice they don't
advertise on endurance.net anymore either.

REAL endurance is reading the LD vs. Endurance thread/debate every 3
months!!!
~ Heidi Sowards

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop