From: "B. L. Kossowan" <bekosso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] I found a virus on my computer-instr to remove

oh GAWD I can't believe this teddy bear hoax is still around. Please,
folks,
that's an ancient scam. The file is NOT a virus. Deleting it will
compromise
your system.

Sigh.

Brenda K.

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes