Re: [RC] Beet Pulp/lamnitic Scare - Elkenchild

This is valuable info though, because there are a much higher percentage of insulin resistant horses than just cushionoids, aka the horse that is hot on high-sugar/carb feed. I'm thinking that includes my horse, and am decreasing her beetpulp to see if that is a part of it. So, ideas such as Susan's are very valid.