Re: [RC] purina's new feed - Alice Yovich

yes, it's XTN, and it was $13.95/bag. I have to tell you: it had better be some great horse feed.

At 07:08 PM 4/18/04 -0700, Kirk and Tara Rothwell wrote:
I think she is talking about the new Nutrena product- XTN. It sells for about $15 a bag
Tara
"If everything seems under control, then you are just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti

Alice Yovich,
NATRC Reg. 4, Texas
www.equi-threads.com