[RC] Hog Wild Happy!!!! - Wintersdwbob1

I would like to thank Tammy Robinson and the whole Hog Wild crew for this weekend.  I have been having a tough time and a pity partly for a while but, this ride was the match to light my fire.
Tammy is one of the few ride managers that offer a short ride for us.  It was this ride that I took Henry my replacement for BOB.  He is a sorely neglected in training 7 yr. old.  But this weekend he stepped up to the plate.  He went down the trail like a trooper.  Stepped down drop off's, climbed hills, and never balked once.  I allmost was in tears of joy.
Everyone at the ride made a special effort to welcome me back to the circuit and so happy to seeme on the trail again.  Any thoughts of hanging up the saddle have diminished now.
The ride was delightfurl, Great food, great trails, great people, great friends.  What more could you want.  It has revitilized me.  Thanks again.  donna and Henry