[RC] Endurance gelding for sale - Susan Young

Hey ya'll!

I was riding with a friend and her terrific gelding.  My guy has a nice, open forward trot and can really cover the miles.  Well, her NSH didn't have any trouble keeping up or passing us like we were standing still.

He's a bay, 12 year old, 15.1hh NSH gelding, very suitable for a heavyweight, and has nice big-boned legs and very nice feet.  She's done two slow 50's on him and he's done fantastic.  He CRI's like a dream: trot into camp, get off, walk to the PR...BOOM!  He's down.  14...trot out...12.  SWEET!

Anyway, he's a wonderful horse, has great ground manners and is for sale.  Contact me if you want more info.  Please don't be in the Central region...I don't want to have to compete against you! LOL

Susan [Young], The Wicked Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)