Re: [RC] Delusional riding - Chris Paus

I'm not so sure that's so far fetched, Howard. When I
was a little girl, I used to have dreams not of owning
or riding horses, but of BEING a horse...

chris
--- Howard Bramhall <howard9732@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I've reached a serious conclusion in life (OMG, here
he goes again; what
whacko thing is he going to say now?) concerning all
of this, Chip, and that
conclusion is this.  After all my years on this
planet, in this life (my
current one), 50 and 3/4 years so far, I'm starting
to believe that those of
us who are true horse lovers, those of us who have
completely and totally
lost it when it comes to our horses, those of us who
give up what most
fellow humans would call a "normal life" so we can
do what we must with this
incredibly special creature, we, at one time, in our
past lives, used to be
a horse ourselves.  I feel it's the only logical
answer that makes any
sense.

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
The two best drugs to have in your kit are Tincture of Time and a Dose of
Common Sense. These two will carry you through 99.999% of the problems
associated with horses and endurance competition.
~ Robert Morris