Re: [RC] Delusional riding..howard's Freudian wish - Sundaez

In a message dated 4/17/2004 4:37:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, howard9732@xxxxxxx writes:
It's the only thing that makes any sense at all to me.  It's why we respond
to them the way we do and, it's why we allow them to take over our current
life completely.  We give, they take. The reason we do this is because we
used to be exactly like them; they, one day, will be exactly like us.  It's
the only logical explanation possible.
Howard...delusional thinking or....in your case...wishful thinking if you get my meaning.

Only a man would what to be a horse...at least certain....ahem.... "aspects" of him.

Mel