From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ridecamp Guest
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 3:35 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] water buckets

Please Reply to: janet citron horselady9@xxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i was at the foxcatcher ride a couple of weeks ago and one of the
participants had bright pink 5 gallon water buckets. if anyone knows who
that was and where they can be found, i actually want purple  but if
they are in bright pink...
thanks
janet citron

They're athletes! This is a partnership between horse and rider - we
don't
have any jockeys out there, just pals and partners. We'd allow a rider
with
a broken foot, a sore back and a nasty cold to compete - but we would
never
let a horse in a similiar condition hit the trail.
~ Dr. Barney Flemming DVM

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes