[RC] Thank You - Catfish Daniels

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my hoof issue of my mare.  I received a ton of very useful information, suggestions, and encouragement.  Gosh, just when you think it’s over, you learn a million different alternatives how to deal with issues that all of the sudden don’t seem all that awful.

I tried to respond to every response, but for those who I missed, thanks again – rest assured I printed it out and am still going through it.  J

Catfish

DBL Realtors