[RC] re: "Taxationland" - Victoria - A. Perez

ROTFLMAO!!!  I grew up in Maine, now live in the suburbs of D.C.
(Fairfax county).  You don't know from taxes!  Our real estate
taxes on our 70 year old decrepit house on 5.5 acres is $10,000
per year, and we don't have public water, sewer or trash pickup!
Not that I'd trade my tax bill for your weather (or mosquitos),
though!

Can't help yopu out on the stabling, I'm afraid.  You are
further north than all my Mainiac friends and family.

"...
Hey, OT for those of you up here in Taxationland:  I'm looking
for a stall for Fionn in the Bangor area.  I just bought a house
that is on the other end of town, so that adds another 15
minutes to my trip, maiking it 45 minutes to get out to see my
horse.  Just not possible.  So, if any of you hear of any
openings, I'd appreciate a heads up.  I already posted a sign in
the Blue Seal."

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
I still prefer what it is that BH100, Tevis, The Duck's Soup of Endurance,
etc. has to offer...but, to see a horse canter over sand for those
distances...Good Lord, it humbles me.
~  Frank Solano