[RC] Crewing - goearth

When i was riding i rarely had a crew, mainly because those closest to me couldn't put up with me, and it wasn't fun for them.  A crew can be very beneficial towards taking the stress and responsibility off the rider, tho they still carry the burden.  Besides the Logistics, Water, Hay, Grain (to what degree of soupiness) etc, etc...what i found out is Calmness, because calmness breeds calmness.  Chaos breeds Chaos.  Stress breeds Stress.   If you got an attitude about being there, its best you ain't.  What can i do? with a cheerful demeanor is a Godsend and a good attitude with a willingness to step into the unknown and do the unplanned when a situation arises will long outlive a stressful attempt  at perfection.  And the most important thing i've found is the amount of stress the rider has and it 'Tranfers to the Horse'.  So i'll say it again.  Calmness Breeds Calmness.  Its supposed to be Fun.  So have some, or else its work.  tom sites