Re: [RC] crewing - Chris Paus

Lori.. welcome to ridecamp! You'll learn a lot here...

chris
--- Lori Haverkamp <perfectionsoup@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all...this is my first post to ride camp, and I
am
a newbie in the sport of endurance.  I've not
actually
been to any rides yet, as I don't usually have
access
to a trailer, but I'd really like to just get some
exposure to a ride.  I was wondering if there was
anyone going to any rides in the Manhattan, KS or
Kansas City, KS area that might be willing to let me
tag along as an extra crew member.  I've never
crewed
before, but I know a fair amount about horses and I
take directions well!  I'm willing to drive any
reasonable distance, but I am a college student so I
can't very easily skip out on weekdays.  Anyone who
could offer some assistance would be greatly
appreciated!

Lori Haverkamp

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

When you ask a Quarter horse for something he says -
Sure -  and when you
ask an Arab for something he says  - Why? -
~  Heidi Smith

ridecamp.net information:
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
REAL endurance is eating egg salad sandwiches for 3 days straight!
~ Heidi Sowards