Re: [RC] [RC] Ready for a 100?? - Karen Sullivan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 I've got two horses
that certainly did not or would not have benefited by doing LD.  In fact, I
think that doing LD with Rocky was detrimental.,,,,,,,,   I now look back
and think
that all of the reasons why I believed at the time Rocky should do some LD
rides (most weren't sanctioned then) are the same reasons now why I believe
he should not have.  Funny how that works.  :+D

Karen
in NV

I'm laughing a bit here as I remember riding past Rocky on his first season
at Camp
Far West....was impressed by the dark dappled grey gelding....ridden I
believe, by
Patricia Gay?  (hope I have her last name right; her husband was Otis)  This
was towards the end of the 25....
and lets just say she had her hands full!!!  That was a long time ago?  It
might have been the first
riide my daugher ever did on the Welsh pony.
Karen Sullivan
Karen

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius