[RC] Snakes and Bears and Wolves, Oh My! - Barbara Goldthorpe

A friend who is  an outfitter in Montana told me the stories of moose
"attacking" horses are actually horny moose trying to find something to breed. I
guess a horse looks enough like a girl moose to suffice. I have another friend in
Northern Idaho who had a resident moose take a special liking to a tractor
parked in their field. No one could get near the tractor for a month. I can kind
of see an attraction to a horse, they are a little similar, but a tractor?????

I reiterate my previous statement.  Dumb AND dangerous.

Barbara Goldthorpe
bgoldtho@xxxxxxx

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse`s ears.
~  Arabian Proverb