RE: [RC] [RC] re: wolves, ranching, westerners vs. the coasts, etc. - Laurie Durgin

In the Southeast we'uns justa goddum coyotes and 'possums.(and Howard--- LOL)

(and the experts said possums don't kill an eat chikin!!! They onnnnly scavengers! hah! They ate the necks , and heads of maybe a dozen or so of my chickens over the years, and had to climb over a 5 ft. fence and go up a ramp into the coop to do it. And we shot 2 caught in the act(which is why my coop has holes in it.) (and raccoons hunt together and murder pet geese, poor Max!!) And just to make things more ludicruous, not 25 miles from here as the crow flies, in Atlanta some college kids killed a raccoon with a bat the found in their trashcans and ate part of it and got in trouble for animal cruelty. (course I didn't eat that 'ol possum)
Laurie whose horse had EPM last year; and I aim for them on the back roads, and "ifffen I seeze one in my yard, I runs outside in my bathrobe brandishin' a kitchen knife with saliva dripping from my predatory lips and 'Eyes screams "this ones for you Rascal and all the 'other maimed and dead EPM horses. . . " ;0)

Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2 months! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&pgmarket=en-us&ST=1/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people ~ Karen Chaton