From: "goearth" <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Beyond Absurd
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:53:36 -0400

This whole Cattle raising thing has gone Beyond Absurd, to the point of getting close to nasty. Peace, Love and Understanding seem to be just words from the archaic past.... tom sites

Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe. http://specials.msn.com/msn/security.asp

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding. ~ Homer Saferwiffle