[RC] predators - sreid

Here in Ga, and most of the south, we got plenty of predators..Snakes, coyotes, feral dogs, pigs, and the occasional escaped bull. (The bulls just kill the fences and your bull) I don't get subsidies for my cows, I don't shoot the predators and don't expect people to listen to me if I whine about it. Oh, what about the lightning strike that took out 5 cows last year? I just write them off on my Schedule F form. I just think that folks get a little huffy if they get told how to live. Lighten up everybody. go shoot some thing.. how about a ferel pig?