[RC] Wolves not Wolfes/ get real guys - Tracy Cann

Sorry, that spelling thing was bugging me.  I'm kinda surprised and confused about the disagreement here.  I thought it was well known that as predators Wolves are like most predators.  Faced with multiple animals they can kill without hurting themselves they'll sure do it.  Wolves are designed to have a hard time finding enough to eat and usually only 1 in 10 hunts are successful.  Faced with free candy at the store they do what comes natural and go a little overboard.  Ok sometimes more than a little.  Mountain lions, cats, dogs, and other predators do the same thing.  I don't know why people are so offended by that.  It's just nature and sometimes nature is pretty dang harsh and bloody.  That doesn't make it evil or make wolves bad animals.  Without domestic animals around it probably wouldn't happen as often but it does happen.  I saw two tigers do the same thing on Discovery channel.  It was wild!!  Anyway, I love wolves and respect them but I know what they are about and they ain't cute and fuzzy darlings.  They're not supposed to be.  I feel for ranchers that are having to deal with them in some areas of the US.  I just hope a way can be found to keep the livestock relatively safe without killing all the wolves.  We are a smart species.  Surely we can figure that out.  Wolves are fascinating and beautiful creatures and I would truly hate to live in a world where they're weren't any.

Tracy