[RC] re: Oh, My...Barbara G. - Cindy Collins

" You've safely convinced me to stay in New England and never venture out
the area again. "

Barbara, I can't find you in the AERC records so I don't know exactly
where you are or if you ride, but you'd be very welcome to come out to
Wyoming to ride.  Just, please, don't use your political muscle to force a
New England (or any other region) lifestyle on westerners.  It may seem
funny to you, but it's not funny out here.  In return, I promise not to
force my beliefs, ethics, or fantasies on New England.  Cindy

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton