Re: [RC] re: wolves, ranching, westerners vs. the coasts, etc. - Cindy Collins

"Steven Proe" <trails@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Hi Cindy: Who's "us" and what do you need to be Defended from? "admirable
job of defending us."

But it is the Sierra Club, trying with other groups that I belong to that
are attempting and saving Open Space and Wildness Areas, and proud of it.
That's who I am.

Thanks, for your thoughts.
Steven Proe

Steve, I am sure that you are a wonderful person and that I would enjoy
riding with you.  However, if you are working with the Sierra Club, you
are my "political" foe.  If you want to work to "save" Cool, CA, that's
great.  Just leave Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho alone.  We have more open
space than you can even imagine and so much wilderness that our feds
cannot do a decent job of managing it on their best days.  Please fix your
own backyard and stay out of mine.  As I said, reintroduce some large
predators into your area.  Thanks for listening.  Cindy

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris