Re: [RC] re: wolves, ranching, westerners vs. the coasts, etc. - heidi

Hi Cindy: Who's "us" and what do you need to be Defended from?
"admirable job of defending us."

But it is the Sierra Club, trying with other groups that I belong to
that are attempting and saving Open Space and Wildness Areas, and proud
of it. That's who I am.

Thanks, for your thoughts.
Steven Proe

Mr. Proe, the Sierra Club has a long and sordid history of exactly the
kind of smear tactics that you just used about the economics of ranching.
I don't try to tell you the economics of your business, and I highly
resent people like you telling untruths about the economics of mine.

With regard to your "proud" attempts to "save" the "open space and
wilderness"--I guess that makes you a part of the "they" that threatens
our very existence in the rural west.

Cindy is right--this discussion likely has no place on Ridecamp.  Our
congressmen will continue to try to counter what people like you are doing
to us in rural states, and we will continue to back them with our very
souls.

Heidi Smith DVM
proud to live and ranch in Tendoy, Idaho

One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle