[RC] Anyway, you are treading on unsafe ground when you criticize cattlemen...... - Steven Proe

Hi Folks:

It's like saying, were the good ole boy's, and we deserve all the subsidies
that we have had placed in the law to protect us from the dumb newcomers.

Yes, I'd pay the EDU to graze my horses @ $ 1.43 a month.

Steven Proe
Program Area: 2002 Grazing Fee

The fee for livestock grazing for the 2002 grazing year will be $1.43 per
animal unit month (AUM) on lands administered by the Bureau of Land
Management (BLM).

Grazing fees are compiled using the formula in 43 CFR 4130.8-1. The fee is
effective during the period March 1, 2002, through February 28, 2003.
"Source"

http://www.blm.gov/nhp/efoia/wo/fy02/im2002-092.html

There is no better way to see the world than from the back of a horse.
~  Teddy Roosevelt