[RC] Rattlesnake Avoidance Training - Roberta Jo Lieberman

....this little pup doesn't stand a chance of NOT getting bit eventually

Two summers ago I took my dog Sherlock to Patrick Callaghan's Rattlesnake
Avoidance Training (he also does llamas and horses). This trainer, who has
worked with John Wayne and Omar Bradley, uses scent, sight and sound to
train each dog with a remote collar in about ten minutes. The rattlers used
in the training are "hooded" or defanged so it's perfectly safe. The "shock"
which he demonstrates on the person's arm feels like a mild vibration. The
guy is a master of timing. The training is very effective and costs about
$60. He's based on Norco and travels throughout California.....you can find
his info and schedule on his web site:

www.patrickcallaghanenterprises.com/

Bobbie & Sherlock

Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough
~  Theodore Roosevelt