RE: [RC] Instructions for the newbie - Carol

<The only thing worse than crewing for a female Endurance rider <is crewing
<for a wet, tired female Endurance Rider!

I always thought that's the way you liked us... besides wet, tired females are usually too tired to talk much less complain, and all we want to do is lay down, something else guys usually don't complain about...so be nice. Besides if you're a really good crew person, all you have to do to make them feel better is offer them a back rub. : )
Carol