Re: [RC] snakes and/or bears - Kristen A Fisher

As wolves are and hunt as pack animals, they will look at an elk herd and can pick out the old/weak/sick elk to take, so I doubt they would take on a healthy horse with a human on it. Of course, I would not be able to explain that rationally to my horse.

Kristen