From: <sharon1359@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Kristen A Fisher" <kskf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Instructions for newbie crew-people?

THANK YOU!  This is just the sort of thing I'm looking for.  Anyone else
have
any tips?

Steph & John: maybe once this is compiled it could be added to the Newbie
page?
I can't possibly be the only person out there interested in this
information.

Kristen: I have high hopes for him... I've already trained him to do all
the
grocery shopping and cooking, and quite a bit of the cleaning.  He's
recently
started asking to go on the occasional pleasure ride with me, DURING WHICH
he
actually VOLUNTEERED to wear TIGHTS!  (Luckily, mine fit him.)  He has
even
agreed to attend a couple riding lessons from an actual instructor, this
spring.  Maybe one day he'll actually be interested in RIDING with me in
competition... but for now I'll settle for getting him to come along and
help.

And yes, he has two brothers, but alas, the oldest is only 21.  ;)  :p

Thanks,
-Sharon K.
www.ZEGifts.com

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse`s ears.
~  Arabian Proverb