Re: [RC] Snakes-Vaccines - JUDYK89

Wonder how they do this if there are more than 1 type of rattlers in any given area.  I know of two that I've personally seen, have heard of more.  Well, hopefully it will be better than nothing, this little pup doesn't stand a chance of NOT getting bit eventually, and usually the ranch dogs don't get much in the way of vet treatments. This pup is owned by one ranch hands that come and go, with little in the way of $$ to spend on a dog.

Judy