Re: [RC] Snakes-Vaccines - Chris Paus

The anti venom for all pit vipers is the same,
regardless of species of rattlesnake or copperhead.

chris

--- JUDYK89@xxxxxxx wrote:
Wonder how they do this if there are more than 1
type of rattlers in any
given area.  I know of two that I've personally
seen, have heard of more.  Well,
hopefully it will be better than nothing, this
little pup doesn't stand a
chance of NOT getting bit eventually, and usually
the ranch dogs don't get much in
the way of vet treatments. This pup is owned by one
ranch hands that come and
go, with little in the way of $$ to spend on a dog.

Judy

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
REAL endurance is dressing for 20 degrees in the AM and by noon its 85
degrees!
~ Heidi Sowards