Re: [RC] Bill Wilson's invite to the Chicken Chase Ride - KeepsakeFarms

In a message dated 4/11/2004 5:11:48 PM Central Daylight Time, Enduroride@xxxxxxx writes:
We do not offer electric or showers (and make no apology for not having it) but what we do offer is a park like setting with nicely mowed pastures that your horses will be comfortable with as well as a well managed ride with a long tradition of success.
I must admit that this is my fave location for a ride and that the management is not even comparable at ANY other location I have EVER been to.  I drive past other rides in my own region just to go to this location.  If you have the opportunity, please go out to this ride!  You will be glad you did!!!

Linda and Shennandoah