[RC] Bill Wilson's invite to the Chicken Chase Ride - Enduroride

I would like to send invitation for you all to come to my ride, the Chicken Chase held on my farm in Southern Indiana next week end the 16th-18th of April. I am are only 20 miles from Louisville, Kentucky so all you SE members need to remember that Indiana is as close to you as many other rides that are located in the SE and we are SERA sanctioned. We are also close to many of the NE and MW riders, so be sure and look at your maps and check out the distance.
 We do not offer electric or showers (and make no apology for not having it) but what we do offer is a park like setting with nicely mowed pastures that your horses will be comfortable with as well as a well managed ride with a long tradition of success. We have good vetting, well marked trails that are some of the best that eastern US has to offer. The trails are in the best condition that I have ever seen them and are really pretty with the dogwood and redbud trees just beginning to blossom. The temps look very promising, forecasting partly sunny and in the low 70's. We do not charge any camp fees and since it is on my farm I want you all to feel welcome to come even if you don't have a horse ready to go, just come, camp and join in the fun. We will have a snack bar open most of the time and on Saturday night we will have a great fried chicken dinner with all the fixings that is included with each rider entry but is also available for only $8.00 to non riders. Remember that you will be riding 55 miles on Friday, which is going to take you in a part of the Clark State Forest that you normally never get to see. You will have 2 vets checks out of camp but they will be at the same location. Don't worry about not having a crew, we will haul your things out to the check for you. On Saturday and Sunday we will offer a 25 and 50 mile that will be using the same trails we have used in the past. I hope we see all our old friends and some new ones too this year!
Bill Wilson co-manager of The Chicken Chase- 3 - day - Pioneer Ride