[RC] endurance photos - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: myra creasy swcreasy@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone, just wanted to send a note to everyone that rode in the death
valley encounter this past December.  I was unable to meet with everyone to
show photos that we took at this ride.  We were there all four days and if you
were not able to see your photos, email me and I will be glad to see if we can
find them.  We were also fortunate to photograph the Leatherwood Mtn. and if
anyone left early at this ride, please let us know and we will look for you.
Thanks so much for your purchases and if you hear of a ride that does not have
a photographer, let me know.  Thanks again, Myra and Steve Creasy

may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius