[RC] snakes - Alice Yovich

We board near the Trinity River in Ft. Worth Tx. there are a couple of ponds that exist from run off from the river. last summer I was walking Deli across the land bridge between the ponds to practice as an obstacle. I wondered if there were snakes at the barn (as I hadn't seen any) just as I heard a rustling beside me. I looked to my left to see several green/yellow fat squatty snakes with tiny heads all entwined. I used that as an opportunity to practice a backing obstacle and we got the hell out of there.

What do cotton mouth's look like?