Re: [RC] Cruppers & breast collar - Merryben

I love the Zilco breast collar.  Can be adjusted for small and large horses.  Very pricey but worth every penny.....Got mine from Longriders....

As far as cruppers go, the ones with the big pad under the ring are better I think.  I have a problem with my horse rubbing on the top of her rump.....mb