Re: [RC] Snakes - Tracy Cann

You guys are mean.  Poor little snakey wakeys.  Don't you ever watch Steve Irwin or Jeff Corwin on Animal Planet?  Poisonous snakes don't bite people or horses cause they want to.  They just do it in self defense.  Note: On "Venom ER" last week it was stated "The MOST common time for a person to be bit by a poisonous snake is when they are trying to kill it."  So just leave them alone.  Snakes don't understand revenge anyway.  They're brains are pretty primitive.  Show some respect for the natural world dude.  The attitude of "I AM HUMAN AND I MUST EITHER BE IN CONTROL OF NATURE OR KILL IT" is so yesterday.  Watch where you and your horse are stepping and snakes won't be a problem.  (note: they have great camouflage so really look hard)  This is like blaming a shark for eating you when you go in the ocean.  You're in his kitchen you know and sharks are not rocket scientists.  Humans are supposed to be the ones with the advanced brains.

Sincerely,
Confessed reptile fan,
Tracy