[RC] Thanks guys! - Julie Fuller

A couple days ago, I ended a post with a plea for a good argument, some good stories, or a big controversy, and damned if you guys haven't given it your best shot! I really appreciate it! I just read the past two digests, and giggled, laughed, and spewed coffee the entire time.

I messed up my upper back, so I'm not riding for a bit. (I'm getting better, I'm getting better, I'm getting better) but I have been chasing the horses in the pasture with the dog. Wow! That hill is steep! The horses are looking awesome, and the dog is very happy to help, and I'm on my way to becoming an IronMan tri-athelete (Yeah, right. I'm in the "mature woman" catagory... well, physically, anyway!)

Thanks again guys!

Julie

REAL endurance is eating egg salad sandwiches for 3 days straight!
~ Heidi Sowards