Re: [RC] Random thoughts on recent subject threads - heidi

Side-note: Has anyone else noticed that one diagonal is infinitely
easier to post to than the other?  For me, when riding the Big Trot, the
left diagonal is much easier... I really have to work hard when he's on
the right diagonal, and I feel like a chicken with her wings flapping in
the wind.

That happens when either the horse is moving asymmetrically, or you are
riding asymmetrically, or both.  A good riding instructor should be able
to watch you and determine what is going on, and help you to counter it if
it is you.  If it is the horse, you might want to have him visit a good
equine chiropractor...

Heidi

REAL endurance is eating egg salad sandwiches for 3 days straight!
~ Heidi Sowards