[RC] RE:Running down people - Carol

Kat wrote:
However, I contend that such a horse is not suitable to be an endurance
horse.   So no, running people down is not okay.  "I couldn't stop my
horse" comes under the heading of lame excuse.  Not because every horse
can be trained to not run over people if asked, but rather because
horses that can't be trained to not run over people when asked shouldn't
be out in places where they might run over people

Kat,
You are 100% correct.
Carol