Re: [RC] chest pain problems while riding - Terry Flanagan

Hi...have *no* idea if this is the case with you, but for me I have what they call *GERD* (it's reflux/indigestion, basically) and if my stomach is too full, this happens.  And, there is release when I burp too...so that's when I thought it could be the same with you...

Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please Reply to: carson walter AKATSCHI1@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

After riding at a trot for awhile on distance rides, I sometimes get a very full, uncomfortable feeling in my chest. Sometimes drinking water or burping helps but not always. Anyone else have this problem and/or know what to do about it? Thank you.

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~ Homer Saferwiffle