[RC] Equipedic pad for sport saddle? - Kristi Schaaf

After reading all the posts on Equipedic pads, I
perused their web site. But, I didn't find any info on
how the pad is made for/works for sport saddles. How
wide is the gullet space? Can Equipedic graduate the
pad toward the top like Skito does? I'd be interested
in trying an Equipedic pad but that built up twist
created by the tapered skito pad is important to
me...guess I should be directing these questions to
the company, shouldn't I...but would love to hear from
anyone using one of these with their sport saddle.
Kristi iluvdez at yahoo dot com