[RC] free choice beet pulp at ridecamp - Jerry & Susan Milam

After doing a dozen or so rides with my guy who is pastured 24/7, his
ability to switch over to hay from grass at rides is not as good as it
should be and I feed him alfalfa hay at home also daily too, so it is PART
of his normal routine.

My question is would it be OK to have a bucket of sloppy beet pulp in front
of him most of the time in ridecamp? Is there any way to feed too much beet
pulp? He just picks at his hay most of the time and then doesn't drink well
usually either.

TIA,

In His Hands,
Susan, Fly Bye & Dandy

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time you are given."
Gandalf the Grey of Lord of the Rings

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius