From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ed &
Wendy Hauser
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2004 5:42 PM
To: walkergirl@xxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] re: the best method to reform a dedicated
puller

This is a variation of the old cowboy "war bridle".  Yes, it
does work.

We still haven't heard from a J. Lyons, a P. Parelli, or a
G. W. Pony Boy devotee though.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit"
for endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your
horse isn't fit to be "their" endurance horse! Go for it,
you never know what you'll accomplish with that "saddle
horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS! ~ Darlene Anderson - DPD
Endurance

will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano