[RC] What exactly does Non-Toxic mean? - Stephanie E Caldwell

Since Star's been getting iced every night I invested
in some Cryopac Ice Cells to wrap under polos to ice
her. Thus far she's been a good little girl and left
her ice packs alone, until tonight. I usually do barn
chores while she ices in her stall, tonight she chewed
the top off of the Ice packs and tore my polo in
several pieces. Called my vet and he said to call
poison control.

Looked the Cryopacs up online and found that for
humans water should be given and vomitting induced.
Call the vet back >ggg< and tell him that, he wants to
give her 2 pints of mineral oil, then remembered that
my mare eats anythign and said to dump it into grain
and give her lots of fluids (apple juice, carrot
juice, etc...) but no Elytes, you don't want to
increase the acidity of the stomach. She seems to be
fine now, but... I'll check her tomorrow.

So, exactly what does non toxic mean? This chemical
causes birth defects, breathing problems, stomach
problems, etc... That is toxic in my book.

Steph