RE: [RC] The Great Vitamin Debate - heidi

I was talking specifically about the pasture, not hay.  She lives on the
W side, so her pasture is likely very high in Calcium and devoid in Mag.
 I agree about the hay.  My hay is really close to balanced (E. side
hay).

I was going by her post, in which she specifically stated she was feeding
east side hay and beet pulp.  I know she lives on the west side--but she's
doing what a lot of folks over there do--she's bringing her hay in from
the other side of the mountain where, as you say, it is usually "really
close to balanced."  :-)

Heidi

People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond