[RC] Knee galls - Nell Lindquist

 I use "fake fleece" tubes to cover my stirrups, as I was having the same
rubbing problem. They are as not bulky as the sheepskin, and have held up
well so far. I have not had problems with them twisting, shifting, riding
up, etc.
 I just recycled a set of fleecey tubes that I had purchased for a
halter. I use the one that goes over the crown and the one that goes over
the nose of the halter. One is a little shorter than the other, but it's
not a huge size difference. If you have short legs, like me, they cover
plenty of stirrup and have the added advantage of being cheaper than real
sheepskin.

---NELL