RE: [RC] Knee galls - Tracy Cann

All I can say is full Godiva cover and slick tights equals no galls.  I've tried everything from full length chaps (horrible galls in my humid weather), to a variety of tights, leg wraps, whatever.  A full length, quality Godiva or JMS cover (whatever kind of saddle you have) and slick nylon tights is the ticket for me.  If it's not hot and humid you can wear another kind of tights.  I have ridden in shorts with the cover but got galled, though not bad.  I think it was a gummed up part of the sheepskin of my saddle cover.  Should clean that more often.  Good luck.

Tracy